Feb 22 2020
French salad recipe
Cream salad recipe of potatoes, carrots, eggs and pickles by Made in DomaSpacan
In alongside to fried meat chicken or veal, fish sticks, etc. good to a French salad or salad is good byself.
For 1 person 2x meal or. for 2 people 1x meal
- 1x potatoes
- 1/2 half a large carrot
- 2x eggs
- 5 small pickled
- 100g of mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 small teaspoon of crushed black pepper
- 1 small teaspoon of sea rough salt
- Parsley for decoration
Unpeeled Potatoes cut into 4 portions and pour water, salt and cook for about 15 minutes. Put the egg in the pan next to the potatoes. Especially cook the carrots for about 15 minutes. Once the potatoes are cooked and the carrots are allowed to cool. Peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes. We also cut the carrots. Shake the carrots into a larger container and then the potatoes. Add sliced pickles and 1 tablespoon of pickles juice. Set aside when the yolk and egg whites are cooked. The protein is divided into potatoes, carrots and pickles.
Then put mayonnaise and mustard in the pan and split the boiled yolk. Salt and pepper. And mix carefully. Add parsley for decoration. The French salad bowl is then covered or placed in polyvinyl, or shaken in a container with a food storage lid (Tefal, Lock & Lock, etc.) and placed in the refrigerator for a minimum of 2 hours before being placed on the table. Keep it (if there is anything left 🙂) refrigerator.
Sea salt vs mining salt
Sea salt its more helty than miningl salt (mineral salt acquire on land.) Mining salt its old a few milions years. Its have 1/3 of glass and 1/3 of send inside, just 1/3 salt.
In Pattaya Thailand I get in:
- Crushed paper in Tops market in Cental Festival- price = 89 Baths/70g
- Eggs in Tops market in Cental Festival- price = 63 Baths/12 eggs
- Potato in Foodland market in Yomtien – price = 45 baths per 1 kg
- Carot in Foodland market in Yomtien – 60 Baths per kg
- Cucumber (I made my self pickled) in market Soi Buhkao Pattaya – price = 20 Baths per small plastic bag
- Mayonnaise in Foodland in Beach rd. Pattaya – price = 41 baths per 220g
- Mustard in Foodland in Beach rd. Pattaya – price = 41 baths per 220g
- Sea see (flower of see) in Tops market in Cental Festival- price = 21 Baths/500g
- Parsley in market in Pattaya klang at crosroad betven 2 Rd. = 10 Baths per one of tuft vegatable
Price its valid for February 2020